Virtual Explicit at Artifex2K19 aims to provide the best platform to explain your technical knowledge and your ability to present advanced theories and concepts.
- Disaster management
- Green building
- Modern construction materials and technology
- Underwater construction
- Advanced concrete technology
- Case study on failures of foundation
- Surface water management and flooding
- Solid waste management
- Steel frame structures & its applications
- Seismic Retrofitting
- Composite structures
- All papers have to be in IEEE format.
- The article has to be unique and no plagiarism is allowed.
- The maximum duration for presentation is 10 minutes which includes 2 minutes of question and answer session.
- An alarm will be given at 6 minutes to warn you about the time limit.
- The participants have to bring 2 hard copies of their paper during their presentation and must mail the full paper on or before the below mentioned dates.
- Participants can present their paper in power point or any other presentation software.
- The participants have to bring their presentation in pen drive.
- Decent and professional dress code is advised as per Anna University.
- Only those who have submitted the full paper will be allowed to present on the day of symposium.
- Only one person per team is allowed to make the presentation.
- Judges decision is final.
- The participants have to bring their college ID cards.
Exciting cash prizes will be awarded.
Last date of submission of abstract: – 24/09/2019
Confirmation regarding presentation: – 25/09/2019
Submission of full paper: – 26/09/2019
SEND YOUR ABSTRACTS TO
With the following details:-
- PARTICIPANT’S NAME:
- MOBILE No.:
- COLLEGE NAME:
Nancy. H – 2ndyear