Accept the challenge so that u can feel the exhilaration of victory!!! This event helps you to master your skills with construction materials through a series of challenges with lots of fun and team work. Gear up yourself for the most challenging event.
- Everyone should bring their college ID cards.
- Dress code is more important. It should be decent.
- Participants may be a team or solo. If team max-2.
- Small kit will be given to every participants. Which contains some materials. Those giventhings only can be used in your game.
- Participants should not touch the materials.Participants must use only the given sticks to lift the materials.
- Touching the materials with hands will be considered as disqualification.
- The game should be performed with in the marked area.
- Misbehaving with the volunteer and seeking help from the outsiders may lead to disqualification.
- Organizers have the authority to disqualify the team, if the rules are violated.
- One volunteer will be along with you throughout the game for monitoring purpose.
- The preliminary selection round consist of some MCQs.
- Based on the performance teams are selected for the next round.
- 20 cups will be given to the participants, The maximum elevated team will be selected to the final round.
- Participants must use the given sticks to lift the cups.
- At the final round a different materials were given to the participants, By using those materials participants have to build the maximum elevation.
The highest elevated one is selected as winner.
AswathamanK – 3rd Year
Promod Vishal D -3rd Year
Vetrimaran – 3rd Year
Vijay -2nd Year
Hema – 2nd Year
For further information and queries.